Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Training Log - 3.9 - 3.20.07

Friday the 9th was a sad day. It was the first time since the New Year that I didn't do a "workout" of any kind... after flying in to CO and then driving to Boulder, I just collapsed into bed (with visions of ski slopes swishing through my head) without doing any push-ups or sit-ups. Boo.

Saturday and Sunday (10th & 11th) - downhill was a good workout. Some of my usually-un-used muscles got a rude awakening on some of those black diamonds. :)

Monday's (the 12th's) - "workout" was pretty 'lax'... just an hour long hike. But I was still acclimating, so get out of my grill.

Tuesday and Thursday (13th & 15th) - was some, at times, pretty grueling, but mostly very enjoyable XC skiing.

Wednesday and Friday (14th & 16th) - those hikes left my quads and lungs burning.

Saturday (17th) - I failed again and did nothing for a workout. (But I did drive 900 miles!) Really though, I wish I could be as good at working out every week that I was on vacation last week.

Sunday (18th) - Day 1 of the workout week + plyos.

Monday (19th) - Push-ups & Sit-ups.

Tuesday (20th) - Day 2 of the workout week + 2 mile run.

No comments: