Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Training Log January 1st - February 19 2007

I thought it might be a good idea to post my workout schedule:
1.) So my friends and teammates can see where I'm at and encourage (er, ridicule) me to work harder when I'm sluffing off and,
2.) at the times where I am on top of my game they might be inspired to work harder themselves.

I think it will be good both personally and as a teammate to be held accountable for what I'm putting into my fitness.

Training notes (roughly - these should get more specific from now on):
• Since New Years I've done push ups and situps everyday that I don't do some other kind of workout.
• Those other kinds of workouts have been xc skiing, which was great when I could do it (5-6 times, not enough!), lifting (pretty sporadically, but I now plan on adhering to Jason's program from last year - minus Olympic lifts, plus plyos). I think I'm on track on Week 2, Day 2.
• Ă„nna and I went running yesterday and it was pretty good. We went 4+ miles, mostly along River Road. We have a pretty nice area to run around. Let me know if you're up for joining me/us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to tag along on a run sometime. although at this juncture i doubt i could keep up for four+ miles. shoot me an email sometime when you think you might be going out.