Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Training Log - 02.20.07

2 mile run, followed by plyos.
Änna and I decided that this route would make a good timed 2 mile run after we establish a base. We ran it in 16 minutes last night (so 8 min. miles), but there is a significant hill for the last 1/4 - 1/2 mile. Maybe I'll be able to bring it within 13 minutes later in the season.

+

Day 2 of the workout week.
Back Squats, Incline Bench, Hamstrings (still trying to find a good alternative workout here)... can't remember what else. Stretching. Later, sit-ups.

=

I feel pretty good today. Not nearly as sore as I was when I started lifting, etc. The plyos aren't killing my calves the next day anymore. I'd like to find a good 3 mile running route. We have 2 and 4, which are sometimes too short and too long, respectively, for what I want to do/feel like doing. Maybe I'll try to find that tonight. My problem is that I hate backtracking. It's so morally defeating. :) Loops are so much more... pretty.

No comments: