Thursday, August 16, 2007

Post coming soon!

A real post, I mean.

I'm waiting to get some pictures back from our backpacking trip to do anything substantial here, but a quick update:

- The Hagstrom Family Vacation in Lusten was nice. We got to see more of Amy and her kids. It's nice to feel like I know my youngest cousin's personalities a bit better now. It was Ă„nna's first time up there with a large majority of the clan, and she survived it. I understand how the constant 'togetherness' can be a little overwhelming. And especially, I assume, to an in-law. (Weird! I'm an in-law now too!)

- The Montana & Wyoming wilderness was awesome... and cold, and invigorating, and windy, and scary, and goat-filled, and familiar... I had a lot of good memories and experiences come back from the backpacking trip I took 10 years ago! I'm glad that my next trip will [very likely] be much sooner than that. (Davin, we should do that again! Dad, hope you can come with us next time too!) Unfortunately we got word two days ago that after we left early (to come back to work, etc), Jeff severely tore his quad (OUCH!) coming back down the mountain and had to be evacuated by horse... they finally got back late last night and Jeff has surgery scheduled for next Tuesday. I hope that all goes as well as it can!

- And we leave for Washington state tomorrow afternoon! Saturday/Sunday tournament in Burlington. Monday, a day in Anacortes on the WA coast... maybe some whale watching?

- Lastly, something cool. Check out this 'reverse graffiti'. They can't arrest you for cleaning up!

1 comment:

Coach Lou said...

Hmm ... I wouldn't call it reverse graffiti. I think if he were cleaning off real graffiti to transform it into something else, then I would call describe it as "reverse."

It's still cool.